Friday, August 29, 2008

Master Zumba Class


Pure Exhilaration!!!!! So I love to go to the gym, my favorite classes are dancing ones.....Salsa, bellydancing and Zumba (Latin Dance). Well tonight I got to attend a "Masters" Zumba class taught by the co-founder of Zumba. FANTASTIC..... She was amazing. She had so much energy and made the class soooo much fun! It lasted a whole 2 hours *can I mention that I took an hour spin class and a 30 min ab class already today (why am I not a size 6)* Anyway, I was dying! I am a sweaty girl.... I'm not ashamed to say it.... I sweat lots when I work out, especially dancing.... well I looked like I had taken a shower in my clothes - NEVER before have I been dripping so badly (nice visual there). It was amazing though, lots of the ladies I dance with where there so the energy was great and WOW what a good time. So there ya go, share with me my excitement cause now I am going to take a long shower and sleep for at least 4 days.....ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

jenreeder said...

Ok, fitness Queen, you officially amaze me. I am so sad that we are no longer neighbors so you could get my sorry butt to the gym with you. You make it sound so fun!
I tried a wii fit yesterday and LOVED it... so fun!

Laurel said...

they just started offering a zumba class at the ymca. you are a maniac gym rat. i dont blame you though it feels good to work out hard. i wish that i was a size six but that day will never come:) fun that you are doing a blog. check mine out.

Laurel said...

i added you as a link on my blog. i hope thats okay!