
"She's kinda a crabby patty..haha..."
Baili's friend Siona says in a highly offended voice.."SHE IS NOT!"
"Well I'm just saying...it seems like she's always yelling at the kids after school"
(Because about 50 seconds before I made the statement, she was yelling at Ryan for running on the sidewalk, I mean what was he thinking.....running - how dare he....phfissss)
Siona, "Well she has a heart like everyone else and if people just looked inside, they would see that she is a kind and loving lady!"
Did I just get told off????
*so I decide to play this out*
Well she is always crabby and yelling and stuff......"
Baili, "I think she's had a break-down or two"
Siona, "SHE HAS NOT....she is such a sweet, nice, loving lady and if you had 1000 students to teach and they were mean and called you names, you would be sad too, if you just look into her eyes, you would see, she is a kind, sweet lady....(did I hear this before somewhere???)
I couldn't help laughing out loud and after about 10 minutes in the car (with a total of 8 children) Siona was still defending the poor teacher.
Baili asked as we pulled into Sionas driveway if she was still talking about the teacher? I answered yes and Baili yelled....."YOUR STOP SIONA...." lol
KIDS....HILARIOUS :)

2 comments:
AND this is why I love you! I am laughing my head off and Audrey is wondering what is wrong! I'm so excited to see you guys this Christmas holiday!!! Laura and Mattie are in, but I haven't talked to Celeste yet. I'll keep trying! Hey! We both changed to similar backgrounds again! We have Great taste!
Oh my gosh! You got told off by a kid! I'm laughing so hard.
Post a Comment