Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The good things in life......

The last two weeks have definitely not been my best or favorite by any means! I had thought numerous times of blogging about how my life stank and if one more illness even crept near my door - how I was going to seriously FREAK OUT! Instead, and after reading a very sad situation of a friend of mine - a real trial in their lives - I've decided to post some of our recent pictures. You know, when things go wrong and we're reminded of the important things in life, everything else CAN go by the wayside! On a bright note - Sam and I had an awesome weekend in Cedar City reading the entire Book of Mormon in 23 hours (with a nights rest in between the two days). A wonderful and uplifting experience that I hold so dear, I'd rather not blog about it. This is the trial of our time, to endure all things.......

So on with the crazy irish photos.....















Jacob started pee wee football (full contact) a couple of weeks ago! This kid was destined to play and he loves it! Doesnt he look so cute in his pads and helmet?

2 comments:

shaunandnina said...

He is so cute! I can't wait for Alec to be old enough. Hope you had a nice St. Patrick's Day and that your trials are manageable. I'll call you.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

can i say how much i love your kids? especially kami. she makes my day!