Ryan finally advanced to his Yellow Belt in Tae Kwon Do. He has been very good in class and learned a lot of discipline with the help of Master Allen (5 time Black Belt). Ryan was very nervous to pass off his forms and didn't even realize he also had to break a board. He tried a number of times and the board didn't break - my heart was in my throat for him - and I just wished he could break it. Then the following video happened. I so appreciate Master Allen and his encouragement to our kids over the years. He truely cares about his students and I'd like to think has a special place in his heart for our kids (we've been with him over 3 yrs now). Im so proud of Ryan for "believing in himself" and pushing through the pain of his little foot - You're Awesome "Yellow Belt" Ryan~!!!
I eat fish now
12 years ago


3 comments:
Hey Kim! I'm sad we just missed you but I'm sure Celeste was happy that we weren't ALL there at the same time. Your kids are getting so big and they are so talented, my kids watched your little boy break that piece of wood 5x's. So I edit my pictures on picnik.com, I pay the $25/year to have full access of the website but there is a lot you can do for free. I hope you are well:)
Way to go Ryan! We are so impressed and proud of you! (missed seeing you guys- so maybe we could come to you in a month or two?)
That is so crazy! What a moment! Emma wants to do Karate, but I haven't decided whether or not to let her! So is there going to be a get together in Vegas any time soon? We would love to meet up with everyone!
Post a Comment