Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Whats on my mind.....

I keep thinking of things to blog about - more for my memories than your info - but I haven't found the time to sit down and blog. So Im gonna give a condensed version of what I've been thinking and doing lately!
1. I ran the RACE FOR THE CURE on May 2nd.
and beat my triathalon 5K time by like 3 mins.
My official time was 30.47 - WHOOP!!! It was a great run for Breast Cancer Awareness and
in honor of my surviving friend - Danelle Gunny!
2. My new music crush is ROBIN THICKE - have you heard of him?
If not you need to!
He's awesome. I put some of his music on here to listen to.....enjoy!
3. I LOVE that the sun is out and it's heating up outside.
HELLO TAN!!!! I admit I am a sun-worshiper (sp?) but this year I am vowing to be better about sunscreen so I d0nt wrinkle
or get skin cancer :)
4. It's almost POOL TIME......the kids actually played in it the other day.
Ummm it was 60 degrees - brrrrr!
5. Ryan's latest funny, in the car on the way to school
"Mom, I've been single for a long time"
6. Oh and of course, Swine Flu.....enuf said!

4 comments:

shaunandnina said...

You are amazing, kim! Poor Ryan might be hanging out at the singles ward a little too much - haha! Love that kid!

The Brock Family said...

We would love to come, just let us know when and we will try our hardest to be there! How do you guys do it? Do we stay in a hotel? How long? etc.!

Laurel said...

That is a great time. Danielle said that she had alot of fun doing that walk and she was lucky because she got a special parking spot. I have been freaking out about the swine flu thing too. I hate having sick kids. Sounds like your minds is going a mile a minute hopefully you are not though:) Heard about Nikki hope she is doing well.

ABBOTTLAND said...

Ryan cracks me up. He's such a character! Robin Thicke is awesome and not too bad on the eyes either :) Did you know his dad is the dad from Growing Pains. You can see where the looks come from. Ah now! Can't wait to invade your pool this summer.
~Mandy