Ryan was so excited for preschool graduation. They had prepared the cutest little program and even walked in to the graduation theme song (which by the way I just found out is called "Pomp and Circumstance....is that wierd to anyone else besides me???). I can't believe our littlest guy is going to Kindergarten next year - CRAZY!
Here's some pictures of some of Ryans friends from class and his teacher Mrs. Sherrie. I think its cute how much the other kids loved Ryan. When we were late getting to class (which was pretty much everyday....not gonna lie) they would all yell his name when he walked through the door. Then when school would end - SURPRISE - I was usually late to pick him up and I would find him sitting in his circle just talking to Mrs. Sherrie or just sitting in silence (a moment that probably should have been recorded for proof that that actually does happen with this kid!).
We asked Ryan where he wanted to go for his graduation lunch so we took him to Panda Express (no surprise there) before the graduation. He asked specifically to sit by "Daddy" and drove from there to his school also with Sam. I know it was a fun day for him.

3 comments:
Ok so cute. Little Rhino is so grown up. Still a little hellian, but hey we still love him.
Too cute. They really do a great job at that preschool. I actually just found Lukes binder from when he was there and it was so much fun to look at. Ryan will love Kindergarten:) Hope things are going well!
hi kim! such a cute blog! glad to keep up on your awesome family!!
Post a Comment