
We had a 2
nd annual rodeo at the singles ward. The kids loved it last year and knew what to expect this year so we donned our western wear and headed to the dusty "Stewart Ranch".

We had to lay some ground rules down for the kids because last year Ryan almost died when one of the horses took off across the corral bouncing Ryan up and down. Our friend Ray just barely caught Ryan before he fell off when the horse came to an abrupt halt and would have bucked Ryan off. Thankfully I had chosen that moment to visit the little girls room so saved myself the heart attack that everyone else had at the scene. They were still talking about it this year.
5 comments:
You all look so cute!!! What a brave Momma you are, after last year's scare, but I'm sure you know what they say about getting back on the horse! So glad it was fun!
I love these cowboy pictures! You are such a cute family!
I love that picture of the whole family. Sounds like a fun activity. Glad you had rules this year because Ryan is just too cute:)
eh who the heck are you william?
You are such a fun mom! Way to make memories with your kids. Dressing up and everything!
Post a Comment