Baili wrote this a long time ago. I found it while cleaning her room and have moved it around over the last year wanting to record it.......it's so cute.NANA
Who's the one that held me when I was a baby? Whose the one that gave me my first bananna? Who's the one that held my hand when I was just little? You did.
She's smart, shes kind, she got a lot of animals but still she's the one that was and is a good friend. You are!
She's the one the tickled me down. She's the one that told me "No" She the one that was nice to me when I cried. You were.
Although I've been bad throughout the days, I've got a lucky Nana and she's got a lucky girl because she loves me! And I Love you!

1 comments:
Oh precious. Ah now, the tears. Could be the hormones. lol. Baili is such a cutie :) xo
Post a Comment