Monday, October 19, 2009

Seriously Long Picture Post - Cancun

THE ROYAL CANCUN - our favorite place in Cancun.
This was our 2nd time there and we love it!

This is what we found when we got to our room
- note the swans made out of towels on the bed
as well as the bathrobes at the end of the bed.

The view from our balcony of the resort.

A "Happy Honeymoon" (eh x12) Cake
waited for us along with a bottle of wine......

Here is Sam PRETENDING to like the wine
DISCLOSURE: we DID NOT open the wine - lol

Beautiful view of the ocean and the pools @ the resort

At PELICANOS - Sam's favorite restaurant
overlooking the ocean. The picture was
our waiters idea....hahah! I like it :)

Us in the lobby of THE ROYAL just after a
fancy dinner at "Maria Marie's"
- French/Spanish fusion restaurant

Special Dinner at the "CHEF's PLATE"
This was a super fancy meal that the
chef cooked at the head of our table.

We look happy here but it was before we ate the wierd
mixture of gourmet food that nearly killed me.
NEVER mix - mussels, scallops, veal and duck!!!
Food Carving competition at the pool.
I actually won the contest with my carved
apple. But this is the chefs work!
My girls from the Sports & Entertainment team.
I took a spanish & salsa class as well
as a bike tour with them. Such cute girls
Our last time at the beach before we go home....
I love how this picture looks almost fake


AND LASTLY......


Spazul.....wow.....Sam treated us to two couples
sessions at Spazul. We did deep tissue first and
then the next day a 50 min relaxing massage.
All I can say is now I know what I want for
Christmas......a massage therapist!!
Hee hee.......



5 comments:

shaunandnina said...

Ahhh! How fun! And look at you hot little blond! I am so jealous of it all! Seriously, such a dream trip! Congrats on your 12th (soon)!!!!

Laurel said...

Wow! What a trip. Looks beautiful and fun:) You still look so fabulous. Glad you had such a great trip.

jenreeder said...

Looks incredible. LOVE the red shoes! Call me soon... I have much to tell you!

ABBOTTLAND said...

The pics are awesome! You look fantastic in every one. I'm so glad you got to go there again. It looks truly like paradise.
~Mandy

DancELation said...

Happpyyyyyyyyy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a marvelous day- it looks like your anniversary was SPECTACULAR! By the way- you are smokin'-SSSSSSSS. Tell Sam I didn't know that he was quite the romantic-AHHHH. We hope we can see you all sometime soon. Lots of love , Celeste