Sunday, November 8, 2009

What a frightful sight!

NOTE Baili's fake mole on her nose....heehee
My zumba class dresses up every year!
I went as a latin dancer and did the
entire class in my ballroom shoes...eh ya!

Scary Track or Treat for church
Goulish bunch....heading to track or treat
Silly kids......

Baili as a kitty witch
Trick or Treating in the community
I made Sam wear the cape and threw
on this ballerina number...
Ryan and his pal Christopher!
Cute Picture huh?
They blend in like yard decor
Neighborhood friends.........scary - BOO!

1 comments:

Naquel said...

That was fun running into you at the gym and seeing you all dressed up for the Zumba class. I left there thinking what a cute, fun person Kim is. I wish I could do the Zumba class but dance has never really been my thing. You looked great in your costume:)Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween.