Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm dreamin' of a Bainny Christmas......

This year we were all so fortunate to spend the Christmas holidays all together in Las Vegas. Sam's brothers Randy & Mike brought their kids out from Florida and Kevin & his family came down from Salt Lake City. Sam's parents had been here since Jacobs baptism in early December. We got to do a lot of fun things (pictured below) and ATE a LOT of food.....
It was a great holiday for us all. The kids got along really well and had a ton of fun playing together. We had numerous "shows" performed by the kids as well as a dance party/talent show (thanks to tiffany)! The polar bear swim was a tradition in the bainbridge family for years in Florida, only problem is that its much colder here and our pool was 36 degrees.....eeekk! I thought that I had heated the jacuzzi for when everyone got out of the pool but when they jumped into it (even thought the remote said it was 98degrees)it was freezing too.......ooooppps!
Everyone is gone home today in time to ring in 2010. I hope this coming year is as good as 2009 was for everyone. We are truly blessed - especially to be able to spend 2 weeks together as a family.
Bellagio Casino

Bainbridge Boys

Bainbridge Girls

Sam, Me, Baili, Jacob, Ryan & Kami

Water Show @ The Bellagio

Mikayla, Baili & Kami @ Hoover Dam

l-r : Baili, Ryan, Alex, Mikayla, Kami
Jacob, Ethan & Julia

Cousins

Silly Cousins....

I SEE YOU JOE........

Playing in the snow @ Mt. Charleston

Alex & Ryan

MERRY CHRISTMAS MORNING.......

Jacob & Julia

Ryan Stacking his presents...

"Look what I got......"

Polar Bear Swim Christmas Day....
Yep in our pool 36 degrees
Sam lays out the rules to be victorious!!!

AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Freeeeezzzing.....Sam gets pushed in...lol

Jacob was brave & did the polar bear swim

Julia & Baili @ Julias bday party!

Alvin & The Chipmunks 2

0 comments: