
Not so much the water...although is there such a thing as "Fake Water"?? Hmmmm don't think so BUT the picture of pro volleyball player Angie Akers (who I had no idea even existed till that moment!) Even though her ribs are sticking out which is not very attractive - I think her body is amazing and so defined (toned). Obviously shes a professional so that's her livelihood to be in tip top shape. I read the label on the water - interesting. Could it really be much different than any other water? Was I gonna get suckered into some dumb advertising campaign?
I've never been a water snob, they all taste pretty much the same to me - excluding the clorox drink available from the Las Vegas Athletic Club water fountains. So long story short -I bought the stuff! 2 for $3 which at first I was thinking was expensive then realized I often pay that much for a "regular" "unreal" water.....
IT's REALLY GOOD! It tastes really pure and fresh. I'm not sure about the "technology" behind it all (you can visit http://www.drinkrealwater.com/about/ to check it out if you want) but it's pretty good! It boasts of removing acidic toxins from your body (sign me up)! If I was given the choice for the same price I would probably go with the "REAL ALKALIZED WATER"
Just my two cents......
While I'm on a free advertising kick (and think I should get some sort of a kickback or discount) let me share with you two of my new favorite edibles.
These are sooo yummy! I love bread period! Love sandwiches.... but with my weight watcher points, a slice of bread = 2pts. So a sandwich before any meat, cheese or veggies is already up to 4pts and I only get 23 for the day. Well with these yummy little things my "bread" part is only 1pt. Happy Day! They come in multi grain (which is my fav) or whole wheat. Thomas Bagels also have a new product "BAGEL THINS" that are also only 1WWpt or 100cals. They are great for sandwiches, homemade Egg McMuffins or even hamburgers.
I took Kami and her little friend to the park for a bit today and it was sooo nice. The sun is shining and it's in the high 60 degrees. I rolled up my jeans to work on my tan....haha! The sun just makes me feel better. I get depressed when it rains for a few days on end - dunno how I ever survived in Ireland. It's great though. Ryan and his friends are playing out back right now and spring is in the air. I'm excited for summer.

5 comments:
I love those sandwich thins too. So good. I used one as toast with some cereal the other day. So good.
I haven't tried any of those, so I will have to now. AS for the sun....boy am I jealous. It is snowing here.
Hey, I just discovered that bread too!!! I love it! it's so soft and spongy and it's good for you too! Good recommendation... I'll have to try the water.
I have not seen that water yet. I will look for it. Sounds yummy!
I love these they are the best.
Post a Comment