Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beverley & Lewis - February 27th, 2010

I slept almost the whole way home from California so Im ready to blog. The wedding was lovely. They had picked the cutest little Italian restaurant in San Diego and we had the whole place to ourselves. Because of the rain, they moved the wedding ceremony inside to the restaurant. Lewis's friend, Paul, married them in a small (family & close friends) ceremony. They exchanged vows and rings and there were lots of happy tears shed. I dont think I've ever imagined Lewis could be so emotional.....it was very endearing though! We had a great time visiting and getting to know his family and friends. The kids played and had fun.....it was very laid back and relaxed - just like the newlyweds!! I didn't get a lot of pictures but I love the ones I did get. It's very evident the love that these two have for each other and we wish them a lifetime of love and happiness which Im sure they will have 10 times over!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You mom sure knows how to raise some gorgeous girls! Congrats to Bev and Lewis!

shaunandnina said...

Beverly is so beautiful! I wish them a life time of happiness as well!

The Matlocks said...

Cute pics. Did you seriously only take two???? I wanted to see your guys' dresses too! Loves.

The Allison Family said...

Oh Kim they are so in love...it warms my heart...truly! I always love when two people find each other and are truly meant to be together! The pictures of them are beautiful...I send them all our best! ~The Allison Family~