- Bed Made
- Room Clean
- Hair Done
- Clothes On
- Socks On
- Big Smile
I love that Baili is never fully dressed without a smile! Cute!
The other one was also so typical of our Baili and how she thinks......
REASONS WHY I SHOULD NOT DIE!
1. I am too cute!
2. Most Creative
3. Has over 20 BFF's
4. I'm Irish!
5. An Angel
6. Did I mention too cute!
I'm really glad that Baili has good self esteem.
I feel like I have a blogger in the making.......she is totally my creative princess and I love her.
Also some other exciting news. We did family pictures on Saturday with Lynette who Ive known for years, from Alamo, and is also a very talented photographer. It was really fun. She texted me that she had worked on some of the pictures and had a sneak peek posted to her blog.
To see visit... http://photographybylynette.blogspot.com/

4 comments:
Oh my gosh, Baili is too cute! She's growing up to quick though. What happened to the little baby we used to watch??? The pics look so great!
Love here "reasons not to die" list. That's so cute. Love your pictures. As usual, Lynette did a fabulous job!
I love Baili and her self esteem! I also love those gorgeous pictures!!!! You are so hot. Sam is very lucky ;)
She is so cute! Such a little granny. She has such a genuine spirit though, she will be a great young woman. I love her!
Post a Comment