Well this is what caught my eye minutes ago as I drove into the garage.
My beautiful roses are truly BEAUTIFUL. To look at them makes happy.....things actually do grow in the desert! Almost every time I look at them it brings me back to my childhood and our little backyard in Clondalkin, Dublin. We had rose bushes on almost every wall. I remember as a kid playing out there, picking the flowers and the nasty earwigs that we used to find in the roses once in a while....gross! Anyway back to pleasantries....something about roses takes me back to that backyard and good memories.
So on to current memories......here's some pictures of what we've been up to lately...........
THE MAKING OF THE 1st BAINNY BUNCH PINEWOOD DERBY CAR
2nd ANNUAL DONATION OF POP TABS TO THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE
RYAN's AWARDED FOR GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP
MOTHERS DAY TEA (ahem lemonade) PARTY AT KAMI's PRESCHOOL
RIDING AROUND THE STREET WITH FRIENDS ON BIKES & JEEPSI think I'm realizing that the little things in life are actually the roses that we need to smell. Just enjoying your kids and your chores and living every moment to the fullest that you can. Enjoy each little moment you share with loved ones because for me, already they are passing so fast!


1 comments:
Aww cute pics, kami looks like a mermaid with all that hair :) The roses are purty too!!! Love you guys and miss you's xoxo
Post a Comment