We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
I barely recongnized Baili, she is after sprouting since the last time I saw her. She is so Beautiful!!! Love the pics and can't wait to see more from your summer vacay in Florida. Kami is such a cutie and the boys too. Love and miss you all!!!
I agree wit Bev! Something is happening to Baili and she is growing up fast! Very pretty young woman - is Sam prepared to take on all the boys? ;)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I barely recongnized Baili, she is after sprouting since the last time I saw her. She is so Beautiful!!! Love the pics and can't wait to see more from your summer vacay in Florida. Kami is such a cutie and the boys too. Love and miss you all!!!
I agree wit Bev! Something is happening to Baili and she is growing up fast! Very pretty young woman - is Sam prepared to take on all the boys? ;)
Post a Comment