Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh the joy!

A blood curdling scream from the bathroom this morning made it pretty clear that Baili was doing Kami's hair. She just learned how to french braid and does it well but Kami is a drama queen and was squealing like a limb was being cut off. I tried to help the situation but it ended with Kami bawling "I want mommy" and Baili stomping off and slamming her bedroom door...."I'm never doing her hair again!"
Good morning world..................
So a few minutes later upstairs I thought I might help the whole ordeal by pointing out to Kami that her sister is just trying to help and if they can't make it work, she might have to go to school with her hair undone or (as in todays case) half done with one french braid and the other side sticking out like a scarecrow. Kami's response was that I could just do it.....well?
The funniest part and the reason I dont want to forget this glorious experience was Ryan's comment as he listened to Kami's lecture....."Kami, you look like a psycho maniac with your hair like that..." ummm, helpful? I dunno?

5 comments:

Corrine said...

hahaha They are so cute!!! I'm jealous I never learned to french braid!

Wilcox Crew said...

Lol.. I love your kids:)

DancELation said...

HILarious! lOVE THAT Ryan-love that Bailey is so mature and helpful (and talented if she can do french braids) and love that Cami is a drama queen-she is so fun to watch-LOVE YOU GUYS

LEWandBEV said...

Bahahaha, okay your kids are too much. I can totally picture each one of them and the dramatics and attitudes lol. Very impressed that Baili can french braid, I still can't and I try all the time to learn. Tell them hello and send loves. Also, tell Baili to get blogging would ya ;)

Theresa Rodriguez said...

This story made me laugh out loud. I love it. And leave it too the nice brother to inform her she looks like a psycho maniac. Awesome.