First Day back to school - the Bainbridge Bilbray Patriots!
Oh how they grow! I remember vividly the day that Baili started kindergarten & how I cried uncontrollably, then got stuck in the door leaving the school because I couldn't see through my tears. I was pushing a stroller with baby Ryan and was pregnant with Kami. How time has flown. Of all and any accomplishments in my life, these four are my finest. I'm proud of each one and love them more than life itself.





4 comments:
OMG. Ok, where do I begin? They are all so flippin cute. Kami is such a little poser and I love Ryans shoes. Soooo stylish. Baili and Jacob look about 20. haha. I can't wait to party with them in a couple of weeks. Love ya.
I cannot believe that Baili is in
5th grade, that is crazzzzy!!!! All the childers looked absolutely smashin for their first day :)
I still can't get over how blonde they all are. They all look so grown up. Kami, with the crossed legs in the first pic, such a granny. I bet you can't believe how the time has flown. Wait till they're all in high school. ha ha
~Mandy
So CUTE!
Post a Comment