Who wants see what Santa brought???We had so much fun this Christmas. Santa ate his cookies & milk and the Reindeer got the food Ryan had left outside for them. Santa was good to the boys & girls of the Bainbridge house.....he brought bikes, dolls, mp3 players, books, orbeez, paper jamz and much more.
It was weird to Sam and I to get two naps on Christmas day.....it's different as the kids grow up a little...they were happy to play on their bikes and a new video game so it was a lot more relaxed than in other years.
We had a little treasure hunt for the last present from Grandma & Grandpa.....a Trampoline!!! Woooohoo.....check out Baili's face in the last picture. She was seriously so excited - all the kids were screaming. Merry Christmas to all!!




2 comments:
Looks like the Bainny kids were very good this year. I cannot wait till my kids are old enough so I can take that Christmas nap you talk about. Jealous! Glad you had a good year, luv!
~Mandy
cute
Post a Comment