I call getting out of our house, "escaping
Alcatraz" because it is near impossible and then once we do finally all get through the door, SOMEONE - usually me - forgets something and has to go back in. I've decided, like my Mam, my casket will have to be wheeled in late to my funeral because I now officially live on "
Mormon", "
Irish", "
Filipino", "
Latin" whatever you wanna call it, time! We are always late and I pretty much
don't even care anymore, it's part of who I am so just plan on it *sad* Anyhoooo the other morning, tearing off to school, speeding in the school zone (
sssh dont tell Lucas) we get to the drop off point and the kids exit the "FUN MOBILE" and Ryan states that he has mismatched shoes on. Not a big deal - I think to myself - knowing he has two very similar vans looking shoes. It's
ok, one is black the other has a red dragon on it,
dont worry...you're still a good mom, people probably wont even notice! RIGHT???
ummmmm??? As I drove away the white of
Ryan's right heel told me that it might be a little more obvious than I thought because he had one shoe and one flip flop on -
yay for ghetto!!!!!
5 comments:
UH....a few things:
You're not Latin or Filipino...nice try.
Irish people are not late.
And, poor Ryan. Bless his heart. I'm surprised you got away with speeding since the gestapo work at your kids school in the drop off area.
Smooches.
Omigosh.....luckily Ryan is the cool man on campus and can totally pull that trend off. You will see kids sporting the flip flop/sneaker look next week. I don't know how you do it with 4 kids. I'm about to know in June, but it's definitely tough doing it all.
~Mandy
Ha ha haaaa haa hahahahahahhaha!!!!!
you make me happy in life.
OMG! How stinkin funny!!! I can't beleive he even put 2 different ones on to bein with. What a silly little monkey! =) I love it though, it'll make for a great story later!
Post a Comment