Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kicking off Summer

class of 2022 isn't that crazy???


I have seriously almost given up blogging. What the heck? Summer has been busy ever since the kids got outta school and we've been having fun. The first couple of days were tough trying to figure out how to make it three months with no real structure but once we made a weekly schedule and understood that every day WAS NOT going to be party central at our house, we were good to go.
At the end of school, Ryans teacher, Ms Jensen had the cutest little graduation program ever! The kids went through the whole 1st grade year and what they had learned with songs, poems and skits. Ryan went from being a big ham to being "too cool" to do anything, including singing and I found myself snapping my fingers trying to get his attention and warning him, through grinded teeth to participate.......loving as I am.
The parents beside me were falling off their seats, laughing at one of the songs because Ryan was so "street" and "funky" with his "gangster" hand jesters....yeah that's us...so hood! This picture is when he was "bustin a move" and yep those are antennae on his head.......lol
We found out about a great local deal for the month of June at Primm, NV and spent two separate days out there having free fun. They had rides, free movie and the CRAZIEST roller coaster ever created.....I actually lost my voice for two weeks because I screamed so much. The kids had so much fun we went out a second time and each of the kids brought a friend.

0 comments: