Ha! Ha! Kim! The constrast in the pic is like night and day-literally (HE HE) So fun to see you all together!!!! I can imagine how much fun it is when the Devine sisters get together. We miss you-I'm hoping in less than a year we'll have more time to do a little more traveling-hopefully sooner. You guys take care!!! Love ya
3 comments:
Ha! Ha! Kim! The constrast in the pic is like night and day-literally (HE HE) So fun to see you all together!!!! I can imagine how much fun it is when the Devine sisters get together. We miss you-I'm hoping in less than a year we'll have more time to do a little more traveling-hopefully sooner. You guys take care!!! Love ya
I'd rather Irish...just sayin.
Ya- you kinda do stick out with the tan and blonde hair, but you are all gorgeous women! Miss ya tons! We need to catch up!
Post a Comment