Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cadwallader Awards Night


And she is pretty amazing!  Baili got this award at the Cadwallader Awards night for excellence in computer class.  Her teacher texted me this after the ceremony.  "Baili is great with the computer and has a great work ethic.  She has a good attitude and I was impressed with how kind she was when I asked her to take a new student to lunch with her.  She was happy to take her under her wing.  I really appreciated that."
Baili loves creating movies and pictures on the computer and has learned how to type and use computer programs.
We're so proud of Baili and how she has excelled in middle school.  She's worked hard in Math and Science, two of her harder subjects (she is definitely more of a right brained girlie!) and she has learned to play cello this year, moving to advanced orchestra for next year. 

0 comments: