So one night a couple of weeks ago I was driving to pick up Baili from babysitting and saw a car stopped in the middle of the road up by our church. I slowed down thinking there was an accident or someone was injured and saw a little something (someone) dash across the road. An older man picked up the small scruffy dog and walked over to me. I rolled down the window and he said "do you live around here, Im afraid someone is going to hit this dog" No tags and no idea where it belonged, he said he lived in Summerlin (about 20 mins away from where we live) and looked at me like, "you should take the dog" I actually did say to him, "I don't do dogs, I know nothing about them but I guess......I'll try to figure something out." I took it through the window and she immediately snuggled up on the seat. Omgosh, what did I get myself into? I knew Baili would be ecstatic when she saw the dog and it was love at first sight. Sam on the other hand named her "temp" for the first three weeks but is now warming up to the fact that he is out voted in the house. So......after weeks of trying to find an owner here's the details on our new dog.....
NAME: DAISEY BELLE BAINBRIDGE
AKA: DAISEY
AGE: at least 7years old
COLOR: black & gray
WEIGHT: 7lbs
Additional information:
She is potty trained & doesn't shed.
She loves to walk/run. Loves to snuggle.
Likes to go in the car for rides.
Rolls over to have her belly scratched
Favorite trick is to walk on her hind legs to tell you something
She is the sweetest dog ever!
She is the sweetest dog ever!
![]() |
| First Picture |
![]() |
| First bath |
![]() |
| getting brushed...in the 100 degree sun |
![]() |
| favorite spot upstairs |
![]() |
| Ryan loves to hold her like a baby |






3 comments:
Umm, I love her!! This makes me so happy that you guys have her and she is Loved :) I can't wait to meet her and for Gus to meet her too. Love all the pics!! xoxo
I don't do dogs either and we have one. It was a stray that Joe rescued and is such a good dog. He is now my walking partner. The kids named him Buster.
Aww what a sweet little story and a sweet little addition to your family. God knew JUST where to send her ;) Now she'll get 6x's the love!
Post a Comment