Things are a little bit crazy - to say the least - right now with Christmas only 3 days away. I just got back from the store with Kami. Lines are outrageous, everyone is bitter (except me of course), time is running out and I am planning on staying up all night till Santa comes....lol
So I decided to make my bed - 12 hours late - but better late than never. Kami asked me why I was doing that. I said "i think it helps Dad when he gets home to feel like he has a nice home to come home to..." and she replied............"Oh, he never feels like that" That's just great!!!! haha.....
So I decided to make my bed - 12 hours late - but better late than never. Kami asked me why I was doing that. I said "i think it helps Dad when he gets home to feel like he has a nice home to come home to..." and she replied............"Oh, he never feels like that" That's just great!!!! haha.....

0 comments:
Post a Comment