Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bust a move!

On our very last night in Cancun, Sam REALLY wanted me to go to the disco on the resort for the last time. We had gone a number of times and it was fun but this night I was tired. I had already danced my shoes to pieces, we had just eaten dinner and I really just wanted to relax and rest. He insisted we went for at least 30 minutes just as a last "horah" to Cancun. I danced a little bit, even Sam danced with me a little bit but then it was time.....I was so tired. As I was getting ready to leave, Sam said, "watch this..." and got up to the dance floor..... Mind you, most everyone that was there, was drunk and had no clue what anyone else was doing. Sam started dancing and being silly and I was literally dying laughing. I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures to try to remember the moment. It was hilarious!!!! I nearly wet myself laughing.....and Sam was in tears also. The pictures only do the moment some justice but it was definitely one to remember.

0 comments: