Pretty much a life altering weekend of training to teach Body Pump with the Les Mills team, Jeremiah and David. Amazing experiences and self evaluations! They taught us so much about our ability to teach and motivate others as well as how much we have to offer as individuals. My goal at the start of the weekend was to "become stronger" by the end of the training I was not only lifting more than I thought I was capable of but I also felt stronger in my mind and how I viewed my strength. I passed the evaluation and was passed to video tape myself teaching a class and submit that for approval. Baby steps is how I'm viewing this process...but I'm excited about branching into a new format of fitness and to hopefully inspire others to improve their lives through fitness.
I eat fish now
12 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment