Saturday, May 18, 2013

My girls

I always enjoy driving with my little co-pilot...Kami.  She always chats with me when were driving, telling me stories or asking me thought provoking questions.  She also loves to ask me to "turn on the music" on the radio and then she singss at the top of her lungs.  She's great company.


Baili is so creative!  I think its one of her greatest talents.  She loves music, art, photography & dance.  I always find her drawing or playing piano, teaching Kami a dance or creating a new game with younger kids. She impresses me with the things she comes up with and I am so proud when I hear her playing a new song on the piano or improving on one shes learning.  I'm blown away with how much she knows about technology....shes always showing me a new application on my iphone or on the computer.  She has excelled with the cello and had an opportunity to compete in California with her middle school orchestra.
She is pretty much AHhhhh-MAzing!

0 comments: