
What am I doing? Didn't I say I don't have time to blog? Didn't I say I love facebook too much to have a fling with another social network? What is wrong with me? FAY - that's whats wrong....
Here I sit in the social room of Moontide condos in New Smyrna Beach, FL, annoyed that I cannot go get the much needed sunburn that I so desire! Yes, we are caught in Tropical Storm Fay, who can't decide if she is coming or going so she's sitting....sitting still - doing nothing!
We got here on Saturday evening and had a couple of days of great weather - nice sun tans and lots of boogie boarding. Monday afternoon I took the stroll of a lifetime (by myself) for about an hour on the shoreline, listening to my MP3 player! Ah the relaxation, the joy and bliss of much needed R & R. I had decided that beach bumming was the life for me.....then BANG - Fay hit....didn't she know I needed her to go somewhere else! Obviously not, cause she's hanging around and won't leave! So on with the bloggging! Haven't a clue what I'm doing but looks like I've all the time in the world - CURSE YOU - FAY!!!!

5 comments:
LOVE IT! Thank you Fay for driving my favorite Irish girl into blogging! You did well, Kim, you got a music player and everything on there for your first one. Well done, friend, Well done!lol
Welcome to the blogging world. It's about time. Facebook is fun, but c'mon woman, you're 30, time to be a little more sophisticated. I'm glad you figured it all out before you threw the laptop into the depths of the sea. That long walk along the beach sounded so nice. Glad you got to do that. Hopefully Fay will pass soon. Loves.
HEy Bainbridges!! ITs good to see the blog. Hope you enjoy the hurricane, and dont blow away. You should load some video of the storm onto your blog! Have fun and talk to you soon. Lucas
Hey Kim, I hope you survived Fay. What a pain in the butt when you're on vacation and the weather sucks. Keep the posts coming! Oh, if you're interested, I've got a blog too...www.finnyfam.blogspot.com.
Yeah! You are blogging! I'm sorry about Fay. She so sucks!
Post a Comment