Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GLASS-TIC

I bought these Polycarbonate tumblers that look exactly like they're made from glass.
We own glass ones but because Im so OCD I don't want to use them incase they get broken.
Today Kami asked me to get her some water in one of the GLASS-TIC cups!!!
YES.....I fooled the soon to be three year old and she created the perfect word for these things....hahaha!

4 comments:

shaunandnina said...

Such a smart girl! Love her!

Mattie Rae said...

She is so cute! I can't get enough of that little girl!

The Brock Family said...

What a stinkin cutie! I can't wait to meet your kids someday!

DancELation said...

Kim-are you addicted yet to the blogging world.HE HE! It was so fun to read your blog. I'm finally at a house that has "hi tech" gadgets like a computer, with the internet(Let's just say our dinosaur is out of commission)Anyways, I saw your link on Mattie's blog- so fun. I've been laughing my head off with the Adventures of Captain Underpants. Ryan, my brother, was here and I asked him if he wanted to see his name sake- HE HE! Well, I hope your family is doing well. I'm sure you are in the same mode as me now that school has started up again. There is no rest, get kids ready for school, breakfast, clean house, laundry, water plants, projects or errands, lunch, kids down for nap while I do more house cleaning or projects, kids home from school, homework, reading, scouts, dance, piano practice, chores, dinner, clean-up, scriptures, prayer, bedtime, sleep- wake up-DITTO. Anyways, tell all hi! Take care-Luv ya!