


I just want to announce to the world, how much I love this man! This valentines we sorta renewed our vows - on a sandy white beach, with romantic music and a flowing white dress - HA - I wish......but that's the great thing about love, you don't need roses or music or a romantic location to feel it. We have had some great times over the years and made lots of good good memories. Sometimes it seems like forever and other times just seems like yesterday that Sam was pounding on my apartment door

5 comments:
Precious! Seriously, very sweet :-)
Aw! So sweet! You guys do compliment each other and any guy who can tame a wild Irish Devine like yourself must be special. Yis are only gorgeous!
aw! So sweet. Miss you both. I love good men.
Oh yeah? Where was Spam tonight at the family get together huh?!?!? Ah, jk....you two are cute :) My favorite pic is your wedding one...hahahaha, welcome to the 80's baby.
What a great couple you are! Let us know as soon as something is planned in Vegas, so we can plan on coming!
Post a Comment