Monday, March 2, 2009

Weight Watchers Lifetime!!!!



BEFORE : picture taken August 2008
AFTER: picture taken March 2, 2009
Today I became a weight watchers lifetime member. Woohoooo!!! I reached my goal weight 6 weeks ago and have maintained it for 6 weeks. I dont ever have to pay for another meeting again...well, if I continue to maintain, which I plan on doing. I've been tracking my weight and measurements since March 2008 on http://www.my-calorie-counter.com/ and was shocked this morning to realize that I have lost a total of 21 inches off my body!!! I only started weight- watchers on Sept 15th and the majority, by far, of loss has been since then. I've dropped 2 dress sizes and 18.6 lbs. I also dropped 10% body fat. As most of you know, I love working out but I have learned to eat properly which has been a great learning experience for me. I still have my bad days and bad habits, and at times I can actually hear the chocolate chip cookie dough calling for me *LOL* but I now count and track everything I eat and feel accountable for it - no more excuses!!
I feel healthy and excited about the energy & confidence I have and that I did something that I thought many times was impossible.


10 comments:

shaunandnina said...

Look at you- sexy little thing!!! I thought you looked great before, but I swear, you look like you are in your early 20's now. Way to go!

Laurel said...

wow!!! you look fabulous. it is such a great program and really fits into your daily life. i am anxious to get back on it. im not going to join again but would like to lose weight again(didnt do so well maintaining:(

Laurel said...

you look buff. are you lifting alot of weights or where is it coming from.

Naquel said...

You do look really good! Chris even made a comment to me when he saw you in the hall at church, that you looked really thin. I said I know she works out all the time. Way to go that's awesome!

The Brock Family said...

You look fantastic! I am working on that right now! Send me some of your motivation!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm working on losing weight, because I haven't lost much since the baby was born 8 months ago. However, it's too difficult to let go of all the junk food I love. Way to go for you!

ABBOTTLAND said...

You look TERRIFIC! So proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your blog through Trudi's. I had found Mandy's awhile back but lost it again. I'm going to start following both so I don't lose them again:) You look great. What an awesome accomplishment! I've been following ww at home the past 5 weeks or so and I'm down a total of 16 lbs. 36 to go til I get to my goal! Your family is beautiful!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

YAY KIM!!!! Congrats!!So, I totally work at Weight Watchers in the data entry and I always enter in your 4 week card info!! I forget all the time when I see you, but now Iremember!! Yay!You should be a receptionist or leader!! You would do great!

BJ & Tauna said...

you look great. i put you on my invited list to view our blog. i just went private today. Sheree is having another baby in oct. your fam. is so cute.
Tauna Faulkner
if you get my yahoo e-mail
taunamaree@yahoo.com that is my invite.