Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm gonna TRI

Ok people, Im not going OC on blogging but Im so antsy right now, im vegging on the computer! I would normally go to the gym to work it off but tomorrow is my triathalon and I have to admit I cannot think of anything else......putting on the wetsuit, swimming without drowning, getting off the wetsuit (FAST), will i see fish?, getting on the road bike Im only picking up in 4 hrs, riding the 13 miles without falling off or wrecking, should I take the time penalty for wearing my Ipod on the ride? Coming back and heading off on a 3 mile run (which is my best leg) but I only have done it alone, not after two other endurance legs - WHAT WAS I THINKING??? What if I need to pee or worse - ya, not gonna use the portapotties! I've held it before, for a long time - oh yeah I'll be fine!!! I know it'll feel great to complete it (ahem if I do, no I will) but im so nervous and anxious - ok I admit it - a bit excited now that it's almost here. Gotta eat those carbs tonight but Im not even hungry - sick yes, hungry no! How in the heck am I gonna get up at 4 in the morning? I dont care about my time, I just want to be able to do my best and finish before Sunday morning....haha! Boy, Im glad I lost almost 20 lbs or I would have to carry that up and down those hills. Positive thinking from here on out......I am woman, hear me roar! lol.......it'll be great!

5 comments:

shaunandnina said...

You are gonna do awesome! I think you are the Woman just for agreeing to do it and for training so hard. I am feeling your nervous energy, and I don't know how you are gonna handle doing that for the rest of the day, but you have always been amazing. Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

You are brave for even thinking about attempting a triathalon...Good luck tomorrow!

jenreeder said...

So proud of you!! I think it's so awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it! xoxo!

Ps-- it's an omen-- I just looked at the word verification to post this comment and it is gratri.. great tri!!

Naquel said...

I can't wait to hear how you did. I think that is so awesome! You are such an adventurous person!

BJ & Tauna said...

that is great how did it go?would love to hear from you.
taunafaulkner
emailme
taunamaree@yahoo.com