We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
What happened to the googles :) ha ha. What a great day it was. Thanks again for the food and the pool, we had a blast. So......your house again next Saturday, same time???? Ah now!~Mandy
Poor Niamh, being held by those big, Shamoo arms. ~Lucas
So Fun! I can't wait to see you guys! Did you ever get my email, I sent it about a week ago?
Geeeze ... they are getting sooooo big and still are just GORGEOUS GORGEOUS kids! xoxox
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What happened to the googles :) ha ha. What a great day it was. Thanks again for the food and the pool, we had a blast. So......your house again next Saturday, same time???? Ah now!
~Mandy
Poor Niamh, being held by those big, Shamoo arms.
~Lucas
So Fun! I can't wait to see you guys! Did you ever get my email, I sent it about a week ago?
Geeeze ... they are getting sooooo big and still are just GORGEOUS GORGEOUS kids! xoxox
Post a Comment