
We had a really fun weekend together hanging out by the pool, eating, singing, dancing and watching movies! All 12 - yes twelve kids got along great and enjoyed having each other to play with.
Trudi and Tyler had the "pleasure" of watching all the children on Saturday night and we went to the Silverton Buffet and walked around the strip for a couple of hours.
I just love that we've kept the friendships that we formed at Ricks College. These girls, including
Celeste and Mattie who couldn't come this year, are like sisters to me and I love them tons xo. Our friendship is based on our strong faiths and the similar things that we've gone through over the years. We enjoy a lot of the same things and I think we rely on each other (even if it's states away) for that female support that is so important. The guys on the other hand.......just like to eat and laugh at our silliness......lol!
It's been fun keeping in touch for almost 12 years now and I know that we will continue these lifelong friendships.



6 comments:
That picture with Sam looks like the boys were REALLY tempted to hold hands. That would have been just too cute.
It was such a fun weekend! Thanks for hosting ~ it was a blast!
Sorry I missed it! Glad everyone had fun!
Thanks for "adopting" me in! I had so much fun with you guy! The girls are already asking when they are going to see Bailey and Elise again!
Thanks for hosting Kim!!
RUB IT IN ALREADY! HAH! J/K I'M GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME. I'LL HAVE TO INSERT A PICTURE OF ME WITH THE GANG USING PHOTOSHOP OR SOMETHING SO I DON'T FEEL QUITE LEFT OUT. WE'LL GET OVER THERE SOMETIME. I'M WITH CHERISSE RIGHT NOW. ONLY ONE MORE DAY LEFT-TIME FLIES. WE SAW WICKED LAST NIGHT--TOTALLY TOTALLY AWESOMELY WICKED!!!!!!!!!! 4**** HOW IS YOUR SUMMER GOING SO FAR? I'M SURE YOU'RE FINDING ENOUGH TO KEEP BUSY WITH THE KIDS. I WAS HOPING WES WOULD FEEL A LITTLE OF WHAT I GO THROUGH DAILY WITH 5 KIDS BUT HIS PARENTS HAVE BEEN BABYING HIM THE WHOLE TIME SPENDING THE WHOLE WEEK AT OUR HOUSE. UGHH! OH WELL, WHAT CAN YA DO? TAKE CARE, LOVE YA, CELESTE
Kim, this is so funny. The girl in the purple blouse sings with Kent & I in the Forgotten Carols every year. I can't remember her name though! Funny that you know her too!
Post a Comment