Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Immigrant Baili

what's up people!!!! This is Baili. I just wanted to say that a couple weeks ago, me and my madra'e went to California for a G.A.T.E. field trip! I was so excited until I found out that the whole thing was about work. Better yet the captain was role playing to be MEAN! so.....here are some pix of me on the boat AMERICAN PRIDE! so fun!

Three crazy peas in a pod...one explorer, one calm one and one cute chick...ME!

This is paradise, no it's just me and my mamma!

This is me trying to hid the fact that I had to sleep
in my bunk alone and not with Siona.
Anyways do you like the stain in the back?

look at how little the beds are that they gave
us! mom could barely fit !hahaha.....L.O.L.
This is me and my captain.
He said he did not want to take pix, so mom did.
The reason I was not too close to him is because I was afraid of him.!j.k.

3 comments:

The Matlocks said...

That looks so fun Baili!!!! I'm glad you got to go and bring your crazy mam too :) We miss you! xoxoxo

LEWandBEV said...

What an awesome thing you got to do Baili and with yer Mammy too!! Love the pics, you are such a Diva girl ;) Glad you had fun!!

ABBOTTLAND said...

So glad you two got to share this experience together. Even though you were "roughing it." Baili is so cute, we love her!
~Mandy