Jacob LOVES Boy Scouts. There's 5 boys his age that are good friends and attend scouts together. We drive carpool with three of them and I'm here to testify that they're a rowdy bunch and I honestly don't know how the Wilcox's control them for den meetings. I have *often* yelled at them on the way home from school to "SHUUSH UP" because I can't hear myself on the phone, and Baili just rolls her eyes now and tells me to hurry it up to get them all home. lol
However.....I love that they are good kids and have great bonds with each other. I think having good friends in your life is so important. It's nice that Jacob has a core group of fun boys to do stuff with.
We had a great time at Blue & Gold Dinner this year. The scouts were each arrested and put in Jail until someone "vouched" for them and they got out. Jacob was awarded the "MOST STITCHED UP award" because of his recent visit to the hospital for stitches.


2 comments:
Aw, Jacob is getting too big! The collage basically took me about 4 hours. Never doing that again. Also, that food looks really good at the Blue and Gold dinner. Ah now.
He is getting so tall and grown up. Scouts is awesome, I can't wait for my boys to start. I'm so glad he's got a great group of boys to share that with. I'm sure they'll be friends for a long time. I'm not sure the other parents appreciate you yelling at their kids, but anyhoo. j/k. Ah, he's a dote!
~Mandy
Post a Comment