Ahh Kim the kids are all getting so big! I can't believe Kami just graduated from Pre-school! Wow the time sure has flown by.....the "music" video Ryan AND Jacob made is so cute too...Ryan holds his hands like a real musician conducting a song! And MAN does he look like Sam! Tell them hi from us and we hope to see you guys this summer!
4 comments:
Congratulations Kami!!!! Aww I can't believe she will be going to kindergarden next year. She is growing too fast :0) Such a cutiepie!!!!
She's so cute! I can't believe she is starting Kindergarten this fall. What a sweet little girl she is.
~Mandy
So cute. She's also growing up. Tear. xo
Ahh Kim the kids are all getting so big! I can't believe Kami just graduated from Pre-school! Wow the time sure has flown by.....the "music" video Ryan AND Jacob made is so cute too...Ryan holds his hands like a real musician conducting a song! And MAN does he look like Sam! Tell them hi from us and we hope to see you guys this summer!
Post a Comment