Sunday, July 4, 2010

Activity Days Girls Camp

Isn't this the cutest picture of Baili and two of her friends, Lauren & Amber Ales?
They had an activity days girls camp friday and saturday. Baili said she enjoyed the rotations of classes, centered around the "DARE TO BE ME" theme. She came home with a cute little workbook about taking care of your body, knowing who you are and how important you are, as well as being modest and choosing the right. I'm so glad she had fun. Baili really is a good girl and an example to me. She stands strong for what is right and is a true blessing in my life!

2 comments:

LEWandBEV said...

Aww fun, Baili is growing up and she is only gorgeous :) Her hair is getting long! Glad she had fun and what a cute picture.

The Allison Family said...

I love it! I can't believe how big she is getting...make her slow down, would ya? =)