We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Love you truds xo
Freaking rude. Rub it in sideburns. You never texted me back. Double rude. smooches.
You are all too cute. You should just photoshop her cute face in!
Ah, there's always Scott's wedding.....someday. I'm sure we'll all be there.....old and gray :)Love the pic, can you photoshop my stomach to make it look flat please??? Yuk!~Mandy
I love it too, Love the man and love the sibs :) and I LOVE TRUDI aka SpARkLeS!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love you truds xo
Freaking rude. Rub it in sideburns. You never texted me back. Double rude. smooches.
You are all too cute. You should just photoshop her cute face in!
Ah, there's always Scott's wedding.....someday. I'm sure we'll all be there.....old and gray :)
Love the pic, can you photoshop my stomach to make it look flat please??? Yuk!
~Mandy
I love it too, Love the man and love the sibs :) and I LOVE TRUDI aka SpARkLeS!!!!
Post a Comment