Its been so long since I've blogged and I'm so far behind I'm not sure where to begin? It's only a week away from Christmas. I guess I'll just go back and post some pictures of some of the stuff we've been doing since November. Life continues on and Ive pretty much accepted that I have a crazy busy life and I just do the most of what I can in any given day and the leftovers get pushed to the next day. The children are growing so fast I wonder if I'm missing out on something, I know someday I will look around and they'll all be out driving and working and dating......and hopefully studying! We definitely have our day to day challenges but I do enjoy being able to visit and talk to the kids like "little adults" now that I am officially out of the baby/toddler/preschooler stage. Some days, however, I do wish they couldn't answer me back when I ask them to do something they don't want to do.
Well I'm gonna get some pictures posted.......I'll start with some pictures from just before Thanksgiving. The kids dressed up as something related to the holiday....Baili was a Native American (well one with a little umph), Jacob was a pilgrim (with a strange looking hat...lol) Ryan was also a pilgrim (my best effort at a vest with five minutes notice before school) and of course Kami....she was a turkey and the attached video is seriously hilarious! Baili spiked Kami's hair to represent turkey feathers....um huh.....and her "gobble" was my best attempt at a turkeys hanging chin.....oh the joy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment