Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a small, quiet and uneventful Thanksgiving this year. Joe, Amy & Lucy as well as Kati B and her roommate Liz came for dinner. After a turkey induced nap and some more sugar we had a Rock Band session for a couple of hours. It was really fun and I got the best laughs watching Joey rock out. The kids loved rotating between drums, guitar and of course the mic.








I'm so thankful for everything we have, this great country we live in and the freedoms we enjoy. I'm grateful for a home, food, shelter and the luxuries of life. I'm reminded at this time of year especially, how fortunate I am, compared to some, to have these basic necessities of life.
I'm truly thankful for my family, immediate and extended, and the love we all share......for friends that bless my life and help me along. Gratitude for the gospel cant be expressed in words! No day can be a bad day when we reflect on how much we actually have in our lives.....it dispels any thoughts of "I wish I had......"

0 comments: