

This years party we had Kevin, Tiffany & kids here as well as Mandy and her kids. Joe, Amy & Lucy joined us as well as Lyla & her girls. We ate Mexican food including Mandys yummy 7 Layer Bean dip which has become an annual tradition. We started off with a little dancing and then watched the ball drop on the East Coast at 9p.m.A hilarious round of BATTLE OF THE SEXES and then some APPLES to APPLES......who said you need coconut rum to have a good time *wink*
Speaking of rum.....I put our non-alcoholic beverage (SPARKLING CIDER) into the freezer to chill and forgot about it so right before midnight when I opened it, it exploded and sprayed all over my kitchen cabinets............HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:
Happy New Years to the Bainbridges!!!!! I'm so excited-we're getting things figured out but are hoping to come see you guys on the 21st of February if you're going to be home-maybe even spend the night?!?! Let us know if you'll be home. It's been too long-looks like you guys are staying busy bees! love ya hope to talk soon.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Sure miss you guys, but it looks like all is well as the smiles are great in every picture! Love yous!
T'was a fun night. I still can't believe you froze the Martinelli's, good girl urself. I'm still glad I was home and under my cozy covers by midnight. The food was outstanding, as always. Next year, we need to do Karaoke at least, although the cops may be called with Sam's squawking voice :)
~Mandy
Post a Comment