Our house was pretty festive this year with easter decor up a month early and the kids talking about an easter party. We had a young women activity where we made easter crackle frames with subway art in them and two or three easter egg hunts the week leading to easter. Kamis kindergarten class hatched their very own chicks from the egg to the real deal. I dont know why but this seemed like the CUTEST idea everrrrrr!!! Love her teacher Mrs. Gehring. Kami talked about "chirpy" like he was her new best friend and how the class were "chick-sitting" them until it was time for them to go home to their mommies.I was asked to give a talk on Easter sunday at church (whyyy???) and sang a song with two ladies from my young women presidency. I love how Easter Sunday, like Christmas Sunday, brings the true meaning of the holiday back to the center of the weekend.
On easter morning, the kids ran around the house collecting eggs in their baskets and eating candy. I only caught a few pictures and theyre mostly the sides of the kids heads....hahah.
We went to Mandy and Lucas's house for dinner....it was fun and we all overdosed on sugar!

2 comments:
Soooooo cute! Love the little chickies. Is that a word? I dunno! I also did not get Easter pics. IDIOT!!!! Miss ya, love. xoxoxoxo
On the other abercrombie fitch online hand, some of China's superrich also is beginning to grade and lowkey up. JiaSiDe knew so a batch of people, luxury Abercrombie Fitch Mens Outerwear for them is not only to abercrombie Abercrombie Fitch Mens Polos fitch, accessories, such as jewelry Abercrombie Fitch Mens Short Pants watches and ordinary people can see yazhan sees Abercrombie Fitch Mens Stripe Polos those. For example,
Post a Comment