I opened up my camera to find a little photo shoot that Baili and Kami had unknown to me, owner of the expensive camera. Must be nice.....gotta get these kids busy doing chores!Just joking.....its very cute! Note the crossed feet in the bottom center and how she posed Kami in front of the little mermaid backdrop. Baili is very artistic.

3 comments:
I love the photoshoot pics, those 2 cuties are too much!!! Also well done with the pinewood derby car, very nice. Jacob is such a good boy :) Okay and Kami's little chick hatching might be the cutest thing ever. I love your kids and I guess you and sam too ;) Miss you and hope to see you soon!!!
Wow! Go Baili. She's just dying to get out and be an entrepreneur. She did a great job. And Kami is the perfect model. So cute!
~Mandy
those girls make me laugh so hard. i love your kids.
Post a Comment