We celebrated the boys birthdays in California. Had a great time with the kids. Ive said it before but as the kids get older it is really fun to hang out with them. We stayed at Embassy Suites (pictures of that to come), went swimming the night we got there and had a breakfast buffet the next morning at the hotel. We spent the whole day at Knottsberry Farm and had a really good time. The kids loved the rides. We think we like it better than Disney.....gasp! I know Disney is close to many peoples hearts - Lucas - but really, we got a great deal on tickets, the park was almost empty (we went on a Tuesday), and we LOVED the rides. Even the food was reasonable for lunch and dinner.
Ryan and I were definitely the most adventurous although as the day went on, Jacob did loosen up. Sam bought tickets for Ryan and I to go on this crazy swing, the "Screamin Swing" and it was crazy......Ryan was a daredevil the whole day but it swung so high, I dunno what we were thinking. My favorite was the Boomerang....I remember it also being my favorite from my senior trip - umm like 5 years ago....hahah not....that was 1996!

2 comments:
Looks like so much fun. We should go together next time. Glad you all got to go and celebrate the boys b'days.
~Mandy
I'm speechless right now! You ALL came to California, like 30 minutes from our house and didn't even come see us??? What? We haven't seen you guys in forever...we sure would've loved to be able to see you =) Looks like you had a great time though! Next time pencil in your extended family from California too, k? ;)
Post a Comment