Growing up in Florida, Sam's family always were blessed to go to the beach for weeks during the summer. I've heard story after story about THE REEDS, a family that they met at the beach and eventually became lifelong friends with. Every year they met up with The Reeds and hung out and played their whole vacation. To this day we usually catch up with at least Mr & Mrs Reed during our family reunion in New Smryna Beach. We love going to the beach and love catching up year after year with our friends out there. A couple of years ago the kids became friends with the kids in this cute family from Canada. Every year we meet up with them. They're super fun and we love seeing them year after year.
I also love seeing my Zumba peeps in Florida. I'm able to transfer my Y membership to Edgewater and go to classes there. It's fun to see people year after year. I've known Yana for a couple of years, she's an amazing Zumba instructor but her passion is bellydance, and she has natural talent for it.
I met Vanessa two years ago in Yana's class. I noticed how well she moved and actually said to her that she should teach. This year she has her own classes at the Y and shes also amazing. It's so nice to get to know people from other parts of the world and to build friendships and share memories :)
I also love seeing my Zumba peeps in Florida. I'm able to transfer my Y membership to Edgewater and go to classes there. It's fun to see people year after year. I've known Yana for a couple of years, she's an amazing Zumba instructor but her passion is bellydance, and she has natural talent for it.
I met Vanessa two years ago in Yana's class. I noticed how well she moved and actually said to her that she should teach. This year she has her own classes at the Y and shes also amazing. It's so nice to get to know people from other parts of the world and to build friendships and share memories :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment