Kami started an Irish Dance class a couple of weeks ago at Carrolier Academy of Irish Dance. I know I am biased but she is the cutest thing! She took to it right away and loves it. The two girls that own the studio are from Ireland and danced with the LORD of the DANCE for years. When we were walking out the door after the first class, Kami said "I love it. I want to come back forever"
After just three weeks, Kami is doing her basic step almost to speed and Shelly & Debbie both say in their Northern Ireland accent, "well its in her blood, isn't it" hahaha.... I think they're right.
After just three weeks, Kami is doing her basic step almost to speed and Shelly & Debbie both say in their Northern Ireland accent, "well its in her blood, isn't it" hahaha.... I think they're right.

1 comments:
Cute!!! Ah sure she is a little STAR ;) Love her!! Keep it up Kami!!
Post a Comment