Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Letter & Picture


So now I have posted this in about 3 different spots and you might have gotten an actual card also....hee hee! We're speedily preparing for Christmas along with a renewed commitment to blog more often. Well wishes to all......and to all.....happy blogging!!!!

5 comments:

jenreeder said...

Yea!! I new blog entry... and you look fantastic! I miss your cute kids, too. My mom and I are talking about heading over to St. George to Tai Pan after Christmas... Wanna come?

Aimee Memory said...

I just have to tell you and Sam that you have the cutest family ever. Time sure goes by fast. The last time we saw you, you all only had two kids. Now they are all so grown up. Too bad we live so far away. I am so glad that we are back in touch. Brian and Sam should talk soon and catch each other up on life happenings. Merry Christmas!!

R. A. L. III. said...

Hello Lovely Family! I never ever update my blog because it seems to take too much time.. And seems better for married people with kids.. But I’ll keep checking yours!!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!!! Glad you did a new post, now it is my turn. Hopefully we can get our cards out soon. I am so behind this year.

Laurel said...

you look so good kim! i havent seen you in forever. what a cute family pic. hope you have a good christmas.