Whenever we visit Florida, we have a tradition of having a family BBQ at Uncle Avrill and Aunt Dianes in Haines City, 30 mins south of Disney. It's always a fun family time and we usually swim in their pool and go out on the boat with Avrill. The kids love to fish from their dock but usually dont catch anything. So this year was hot as always and after eating the kids jumped straight into their pool.....all but Ryan. I asked him if he wanted to and if we was so hot out on the dock......he said "I'm fishing". He diligently stood out there, by himself at times, until all of a sudden we heard......"Ryan caught one". He had! Wow......Jacob helped reel it in and there it was, a good sized Bass. He was pretty excited but when asked to stand by it for a picture, he ran away.About an hour later, I was inside visiting and Sam ran in to tell me, "He caught another one!"
Sure enough, he did. This time he was brave enough to stand by it for a picture. He was so proud of himself, as were we! Who would of known......Ryan......professional fisherman.

3 comments:
Way to go Ryan! I am still afraid of touching the fish!!!
Yay Ryan! That is awesome. He looks so cool, like "it was no big deal."
~Mandy
cute pictures.
Tauna
Post a Comment